Sunday, March 25, 2018

March 25 2018

I didnt get out of bed until 1030 am. I wasnt asleep, i just couldnt get up. I have been getting a lot of pain in my forearms and hips that i havent had before. All i want to do is lay on the couch and eat crap. I cant even manage that as my hips start to hurt after 15 minutes and there is no junk food in the house.

Pain has been kicking my ass lately. With my pain comes sleepless nights, extreme difficulty concentrating, anxiety and depression. Ive requested that my dr refer me back to the pain clinic because i take these fists full of pills every day and it isnt helping.

On top of the pain my brain is betraying me. My depression and anxiery continue to lie to me despite changing meds. I am hoping that if i can get my pain back under control the depression would lesson.

In the meantime i plod on

Sunday, noon. Amaya is at her dads.
Pain in hips, forearms, hands, lower back.
Feels more skeletal rather than muscular.

No comments:

Post a Comment